[Review] "The Temptation of Dracula" from Kim Junsu's voice

ymouzhf 0 2
Visual attractions such as grand stage, magic effect, etcSpectacular fantasy romance narrative... immersionIt's highKim Junsu and Jung Suna, after the premiere...Your emotional performance is outstandingUntil March 3rd, at Charlotte Theater\t\t\n(Reporter Jang Min-soo of MHN Sports)'Dracula' with red hair and husky voice. It is Kim Jun-su's unique charm. The musical "Dracula" isBased on Bram Stoker's novel of the same name, the songwriter Frank Wildhorn's music was addedThis is the work of Count Dracula, who loved only one woman for over 400 yearsDraw a story.It premiered in the United States in 2001, and was first introduced in Korea in 2014 as a non-replica version.This performance marks the 10th anniversary and fifth season. As always, the grand performance set isFirst, it catches the eye. Large-scale set changes that vary from scene to scene naturally make you immersedIt enhances the performance. Magic devices suitable for fantasy action genres are also highly perfected. visuallyJuju is a work of considerable satisfaction. \t\t\nFantasy, romance, and even action. I'm going to mix various genresIt portrays human emotions such as love, temptation, and desireThanks to this, the story is both spectacular and emotional. But since the genre is a genre, in some scenesYou have to endure the cringe.The actor who plays Dracula depicts unrealistic characters, and at the same time, solitudeEmotions such as sorrow should also be melted. From that point of view, from the premiere to the entire seasonKim Joon-soo's presence, who participated without missing out, is by far unrivaled. The red hair that he created with his own personalityOf course, her unique husky voice is perfect for portraying love for Mina. HumansEven the voice of temptation to put in danger couldn't be better. 'Fresh Blood', 'She',Numbers like "It's Over" sometimes go strong and sometimes sadIt drives the mood. There is also still energy that shakes the stage horizontally.\t\t\nIt's been 10 years since its premiereJeong Seon-ah as Mina is also noteworthy. When you look at the whole storyThe reason why Mina feels love for Dracula in the second half is that it seems unlikelydo. Nevertheless, it's clear that the audience feels the emotional afterglow of their loveIt must be the power of an actor. I heard that Jeong Seonah's rich emotional acting and singing skills lead to immersionI think I can do it.Earlier, Kim Junsu said, "This season is the last season for red hair."I have. Changing my hair color won't change my skills, but on stageThe charm of Dracula with red hair is definitely unique. This season, "Dracula"This is another reason not to miss.Meanwhile, "Dracula" will be released until March 3rdIt will be performed at the Charlotte Theater. Dracula is played by Kim Jun-soo, Jeon Dong-seok, Shin Sung-rok, and Mina Im Hye-young,Jeong Sun-ah, Ivy, Van Helsing as Son Joon-ho and Park Eun-seok will appear.Photo = Musical "Dracula"Scene of the performance, courtesy of Odie Company
0 Comments
카테고리